Thursday, March 6, 2014

Purer in Heart, Oh God...Help Me to Be....

Purer in Heart Oh God, help me to be....Teach me to do thy will, most lovingly. Keep me from secret sin, reign thou my soul within. Purer in heart, help me to be....... I am working each day to think on what is pure- holy, without blemish and corruption. That was my reason for writing the article below- I started looking through scriptures to find what is pure and immediately saw that our Father commanded that the gold used for the tabernacle be "pure." I saw that He ordered the oil to be "pure." I started thinking....can He accept anything less than pure? That lead me to:" Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." Matt. 5:8. I guess I need to start working on my heart...I really...really....really want to see God, don't you?

~ Tracy Frederick

No comments:

Post a Comment